Thank you for your interest in registering as a patient at Crewe Medical Centre.
- The surgery is currently registering new patients.
- Paper forms can be collected from reception from 08:30, and should be completed and returned between 12:30 and 13:30 Monday to Friday excluding Wednesday. Or alternatively between 16:30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday.
- When returning your forms to complete your registration, please try to bring one form of photo ID and documentation that confirms your address e.g. Tenancy agreement, Driver’s Licence, council tax letter, DWP letter.
- If you are experiencing difficulty providing any of the above please contact reception for advice.
- Acceptance on to the list is as at the discretion of the Doctor.
Under some circumstances, Crewe Medical Centre will not be able to register you as a patient. For example, you may not live close enough to the surgery. We will always explain why we can not register you, and you will always be able to register at a different GP in the local area.
Registration usually takes 48 hours and once you register with us your medical records will be requested from your previous surgery.
We do not contact patients as standard once you are registered with our practice. If you need to see a GP before we have received your medical records we may contact your previous surgery to have a summary sent to us so it’s vital your provide accurate details on your registration form.
When you move surgeries, please make sure you have enough medication to last you during the transfer period. Speak to your old surgery about this before you move. Doctors need access to your prescribing history in order to issue new medications to you safely so we may have to contact your previous surgery for information on your current medication.
The Practice Area
The boundary covers from Pennywell Road along West Shore Road / West Harbour Road to Granton Square. Granton Road to Ferry Road. Ferry Road to Pennywell Road.
If you live outwith our Practice area
If you do not live within our catchment area other GP practices can be found by accessing the button below.
Your medical records may take several weeks to arrive at the Practice.